Deadlines & Fees
The EB 2021 abstract deadline is Thursday, Jan. 7, 2021, at 11:59 pm PST. Each abstract submission carries a $75 nonrefundable processing fee. The abstract submission fee is not the registration fee or society membership fee.
Last-chance abstracts will be accepted January, 14, 2021 - February 4, 2021. Last-chance abstracts will not be eligible for oral talks. Each Last-chance abstract submission carries a $100 nonrefundable processing fee.
Please review the following information before submitting an abstract.
Click on Abstract Topic Categories & Eligibility
from the menu bar on the left to view the 2021 abstract topics.
Using the Topic Categories
The topic you select from the topic category list determines which society receives and schedules your abstract. It is crucial to review the topic categories before submitting an abstract.
Help Us Program Your Abstract Correctly
- Each society has its own list of topics; choose a topic from any society listing.
- Remember which society is programming your abstract as that society will receive and program your topic choice.
- Each society uses a diﬀerent programming method; your abstract may go to a program committee or a session chair.
- Knowing which society is programming your abstract eases follow‐up. Indicate your preference for oral or poster presentation.
- While the programming society makes final decisions about oral and poster presentations, indicating your preference on the submission form is key.
- All accepted abstracts not selected for oral presentation will be programmed as posters.
- Submitting to a mini-symposium or featured topic is not an automatic request for oral presentation; you may request a poster presentation for a mini-symposium or featured topic.
- AAA hybrid symposia and platform sessions (formerly called mini-symposia) are oral presentations. Abstracts not selected will be programmed as posters.
Important Procedural Information
- The nonrefundable abstract processing fee is not part of your registration fee and is not associated with your society membership fee. In addition to submitting an abstract, you must register to upload your virtual presentation and participate in the meeting.
- If you wish to apply for society awards, please visit the society’s information on the Awards page for requirements.
- Read the Scientific Integrity Policy.
- Review the Abstract Submission Instructions below before submitting. Review the Abstract Revision and Withdrawal Policies.
- Technical Support: If you have questions using the submission website or any other technical issues, please call 866‐341‐9589 (9 a.m.–6 p.m. EST, Monday–Friday) or email EBabstracts@mirasmart.com. Please have your abstract number when contacting customer support.
After submitting your abstract, you will receive an immediate on‐screen receipt and email confirmation. Please print this information and keep it for your records; you will need it when returning to the submission site. If you do not receive an on‐screen and email receipt confirmation, your abstract was not successfully submitted and will not be reviewed or programmed.Abstract Instructions